Let us know, if you do not find what you are looking for below
The following terms and conditions, as well as any future modifications (the “Terms”) are a contract between you or your company (“you” or “your”) and Aspectu.eu By using Aspectu.eu, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by the most recent version of these Terms.
Aspectu.eu reserves the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice, effective immediately, by posting the updated Terms on the Term Page. Your continued use of the Services after the revision date of any such changes shall constitute consent to such changes. You agree to review the Terms periodically to be aware of any such revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE, OR CEASE YOUR USE OF, THE SERVICES.
Grant of Limited License
Subject to your compliance with the Terms including, without limitation, maintaining your registration with current and accurate information and the prompt payment of applicable fees, Aspectu.eu hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, worldwide license to access and use the Services to communicate with your end users (“End Users”). All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Aspectu.eu and its licensors.
Without explicit permission from Aspectu.eu, you may not:
- use Aspectu.eu’s trademarks or service marks;
- alter, modify, obscure, or remove Aspectu.eu’s trademarks from the Services;
- alter, modify, or obscure the Services;
- either explicitly, implicitly, or through acts of omission, represent yourself as acting on behalf of Aspectu.eu; or
- either explicitly, implicitly, or through acts of omission, represent yourself as a partner, affiliate, reseller, employee, contractor, vendor, advisor, or counsel of Aspectu.eu.
Aspectu.eu reserves the right to charge fees for your use of the Services, as described during the account registration process or when making changes to your account plan (“Fees”). You agree to pay such Fees in accordance with the terms set forth in such account registration or change to account plan.
All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties associated with your use of the Services, other than on Aspectu.eu’s income. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments made by you herein.
Aspectu.eu reserves the right, in Aspectu.eu’s sole discretion, to change published prices without notice. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the Fees for the Services tied to your account upon thirty (30) days advance notice of the applicability of such change to the Fees and shall not apply to Fees already charged to your account.
Modifications to the Services
Aspectu.eu reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Aspectu.eu shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- You must be legally able to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction, such as being older than the minimum age of consent to enter into contracts.
- You must be a natural person or a natural person representing a company, association or other organization. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are in violation of these Terms and will be immediately terminated.
- You must provide a valid email address and truthfully provide any other information requested in order to complete the signup process (“Registration Data”) and provide prompt updates to the Registration Data in the event of any changes.
- You must not impersonate nor misrepresent your identity or affiliations with other persons or entities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Aspectu.eu shall not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are liable for any acts or omissions made using your login and password.
- You must not intentionally and maliciously disrupt the reasonable enjoyment of others using the Service.
- If your use of the Services causes undue stress on the Services and the systems running the Services, Aspectu.eu reserves the right to limit or disable your access to the Services without notice.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer of Aspectu.eu will result in immediate account termination.
- You may not forge or manipulate headers, data, or network protocols to disguise the origin of Content or otherwise disrupt the intended use of the Services.
Aspectu.eu’s Intellectual Property Rights
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in the Terms, Aspectu.eu, own all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.
Aspectu.eu always appreciates your feedback or other suggestions about Aspectu.eu, but you understand that we may use such feedback without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them). You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use, modify, adapt, publish, perform, or derive new works from your feedback as we choose.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Aspectu.eu used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aspectu.eu. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our Services, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows
From time to time, separate applications or services that integrate or interoperate with the Aspectu.eu Services (collectively, “Add-ons”) may become available, either directly from Aspectu.eu or independently. If you choose to install, access or enable an Add-on, you agree that the third-party Add-on provider may acquire access to your account data and information as required for the interoperation or integration of such Add-on and you grant Aspectu.eu permission to give such Add-on access to your account data and information. Accordingly, such applications are governed by their own terms and conditions and are not considered Services under these Terms.
100% Service Guarantee
We will respond to your support inquiries within one business day and we will ensure the Services have no unexpected downtime. If you do not believe we met this service level on any day during the period of your paid subscription, notify us by emailing support@Aspectu.eu.com within 30 days of the issue and we will credit your subscription back for that day.
Aspectu.eu may terminate your account without notice in the event that you breach any of these Terms. Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. In the event of any termination, Aspectu.eu will not refund any of the prepaid Fees. Such termination of the Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Aspectu.eu reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Aspectu.eu is not obligated to provide refunds or credits for partial months or years of the Services, upgrades or downgrades, or unused time during your subscription. If Aspectu.eu materially breaches these Terms and fails to cure this breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice from you of such breach, Aspectu.eu will refund the proportion of the pre-paid fees attributable to the period after the breach. If you terminate your account in the event of a suspension for more than 5 business days or discontinuance of the Services, you will be entitled to a refund of the proportion of pre-paid fees attributable to the period after termination.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Other than as expressly set in these Terms, Aspectu.eu makes no warranty that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) that your access to or use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, (iii) that any defects in the Services will be corrected, or (iv) that the Services or any server through which you access the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services are accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Aspectu.eu or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Aspectu.eu and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Aspectu.eu has been advised of the possibility of such damages) in any way relating to or arising from this agreement. In no event shall Aspectu.eu or its respective suppliers’ aggregate liability for direct damages under this agreement exceed the fees paid for the immediately preceding month before the claim. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Please note that downgrading your account may result in the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Aspectu.eu does not accept any liability for any such losses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aspectu.eu, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your connection to or use of the Services, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms, any claims arising from the content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Services, and any misuse of the Services or claims against Aspectu.eu by an End User.
You may not use the Services to solicit, interfere with, or endeavour to entice away from Aspectu.eu any Aspectu.eu customer, user, or subscriber.
The Services are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else, except as expressly permitted through the Services or by written permission of Aspectu.eu or by acting as an agent contracted by a third party to act on its behalf.
If you are interested in becoming an Aspectu.eu partner, reseller, or affiliate, we are happy to talk with you. Affiliates, please look at the Aspectu.eu Partners program. If you have something else in mind, please email sales@Aspectu.eu.com or talk to us on live chat.
These Terms, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by these Terms shall be governed by the laws in Denmark. Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall be heard in Denmark. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Aspectu.eu shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen, non-commercial circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, riot, crime, terrorist attacks, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, widespread Internet outages, fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, strikes, fuel or energy. In the event of any such delay, any applicable period of time for action by Aspectu.eu may be deferred for a period equal to the time of such delay.
Integration and Severability
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and Aspectu.eu with respect to the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Aspectu.eu with respect to the Services. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Assignment of Terms
Aspectu.eu may assign or transfer the Terms, in its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, the Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to the Terms, will be in writing and given by posting to our website. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Headings for Convenience Only
Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us at info@Aspectu.eu. Copyright © 2019
- Acceptance of Policy
By accessing or using the Services, you do hereby warrant and represent that you have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein, and our Terms of Service, currently available at https://www.aspectu.eu/legal-resources/ (the “Terms of Service”).
Please note, that all data are collected and processed within EU.
If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy, you should immediately discontinue access or use of our Services.
- Notification of Changes
- Our Relationship to You
- A “User” is an individual providing Personal Information to us via our website or other services, products or platforms, such as by signing up for our newsletter or making an account and posting on the forums. Here, Aspectu.eu is a data controller.
Hereinafter we may refer to Customers and Users collectively as “you.”
During your use of the Services, Aspectu.eu or third-party vendors contracted by us will collect, use, disclose, store, process, data that identifies you or may make you identifiable (collectively your “Personal Information”).
When you use our Services, we generally collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Your account registration data you provided, including name, email, and/or avatar;
- Your credit card and/or other billing information;
- In-Chat information you provided, such as your name, email address, file attachments, and/or phone number;
- Business information like your company name, company size, and business type;
- Any other information you provide to us, such as, but not limited to, when you add a coworker to join the Services, refer an individual to Aspectu.eu, post on our blog, or submit a resume to apply for a job with us;
- Account information from Add-ons and other third-party services you use in conjunction with our Services;
- Cookies and similar tracking information (see “Cookies” below for more information);
- Data about your use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, interactions with the user interface to the Services, the Internet Protocol Address for the computers you use to connect to the Services with, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you use to describe yourself; and
- Data required for operation of the Services, such as, but not limited to, information you submit to, publish with, or transfer through to the Services.
- Use & Purpose
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes other than those purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you. From time to time we may request your permission to allow us to share your Personal Information with third parties. You can choose not to share your information with third parties. When you limit the ways we can use your Personal Information, some or all of the Services may not be available to you.
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you. When you want to add the Aspectu.eu chatbox to your website or participate in our affiliate program, we require certain information from you. Such information may include your contact, website and payment information, and information about your referrals. We share this information with our service providers or partners to the extent necessary to continue to provide you with the Services. We cannot provide you with Services without such information.
- To send you Service-related communications. We send administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information to you. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to your account that may affect how you can use our Services.
- For identification, authentication and security. We are committed to providing you with a secure experience on our Services. To do so, we process your Personal Information to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks. Without processing your Personal Information, we may not be able to ensure the security of our Services.
- To enforce terms, agreements or policies. We process your Personal Information to actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services or violations of our posted user terms. In addition, we may process your Personal Information to enforce our agreements with third parties and partners, and/or collect fees based on your use of our Services. We may use any of your Personal Information collected on our Services for these purposes. We cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing your Personal Information for such purposes.
- To provide customer service. When you contact us with questions, feedback, concerns, disputes, or issues, we process your Personal Information so we can respond to you and resolve any issues. If we do not process your Personal Information, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your continued use of the Services.
Designated Countries: For all purposes listed above, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or any equivalent legislation (collectively “Data Protection Laws”), we process your Personal Information based on our contract with you.
- To engage in marketing activities. We may send you marketing communications based on your communication settings to inform you about relevant products and services; to deliver targeted marketing; to provide you with promotional offers; or to inform you about our events, webinars or materials, including those of our partners. We process information about your usage of our Services and your contact information to provide marketing communications. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time.
- To enhance your experience on the Services. We process your Personal Information to provide you with a personalized experience on our Services, such as allowing you to use social media plugins on our Services (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) or by keeping track of your preferences (e.g., timezone, display name, etc.). Without such processing, we may not be able to ensure your continued enjoyment of part or all of our Services.
- To conduct research and development. We pride ourselves in being innovative and continuing to offer you new, customized or improved features on our Services. In order to do so, we process your Personal Information to better understand you and the way you use and interact with our Services. Without such processing, we cannot ensure your continued enjoyment of part or all of our Services.
- Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above.
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance. We process your Personal Information, in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf, to pay our taxes or fulfill our other business obligations, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law. We cannot perform the Services in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements without processing your Personal Information for such purposes.
Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations.
If you provide us Personal Information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the use described when the information was requested. Please ensure you have proper consent to share such information with us.
- Third-party services
We may share or collect your Personal Information in collaboration with our third party service providers (“Partners”), including companies that assist with payment processing, business analytics, data processing, account management, and other services. We instruct these Partners to not use your Personal Information themselves or share it with another party not under a similar contract to provide service to us, and to only use your Personal Information for the specific services we have requested for us or on your behalf.
- Further disclosure
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the application of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to satisfy our legal obligations, protect your vital interests or process data in the public interest, based on our legitimate interests, and your consent, respectively.
- Becoming an example customer
If you would like to be an example customer, write a testimonial, or be highlighted in our newsletter or other communications, please let us know. Otherwise, we will not use you as an example or reference customer in our marketing, communications, or promotional material without your prior consent.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners, remove your information from our database, and choose to not receive future communications unrelated to the Services by cancelling your account; if you wish to do so, please contact us at privacy@Aspectu.eu
When you register for the Services we will include you in marketing correspondence from Aspectu.eu, which you can opt-out of at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option in the email. If you use the Services, we may occasionally contact you with information about special events, sales, activities, promotions, contests, submission opportunities and programs. You always have the option to ask Aspectu.eu not to contact you with this information again. If you receive unsolicited email from an Aspectu.eu domain after opting out, please contact us at privacy@Aspectu.eu
When you visit websites on the Internet, your browser may automatically transmit information to the websites you visit throughout every visit. Like many websites, we may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
We and our service providers may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means in connection with the Services and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Users and email recipients, to determine the success of marketing campaigns and to compile aggregate statistics about Services usage and response rates. We may also engage one or more third party service providers to serve online advertisements on our behalf. They may use a “pixel tag” to collect information about your visits to the Services and to other websites, and they may use that information to target advertisements for goods and services. We will not share this information with third parties in a manner that personally identifies you.
We may use the following types of cookies and tracking technologies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to move around our Services and use certain features on our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas. Without these cookies, some Services cannot be provided.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about your use and interaction with our Services. The types of information collected by such cookies include which pages you go to most often, how much time you spend on that page, or if you get error messages from certain pages.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices so that we can tailor our Services to you and your interests. For example, these cookies will remember which country or language you selected, or will use your display name on parts of the Services.
If you are logged in to your account, we may associate the cookie information with the Personal Information tied to your account.
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver relevant marketing and advertisements to you. They collect information about your interactions with our marketing activities (e.g., on the website or via emails) to determine what your interests and preferences are, and how effective such advertising or marketing campaigns are.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options under Settings or Preferences, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use some or all portions or functionalities of the Services.
We do not control interest-based advertising cookies on our Services. If you would like more information about such cookies or to opt out of having your cookie information used by companies that are part of the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Designated Countries: Pursuant to the Data Protection Laws, we process this Personal Information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above. As required by law, we will ask for your consent.
- Do not track signals
You may have implemented a “do not track” signal through your browser. As there currently is no fixed standard for do not track signals, we currently do not respond to do not track signals from your web browser.
We will take all appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect the Personal Information, keeping in mind the nature of such data. Aspectu.eu shall hold those of its employees with access to Personal Information accountable for violations of this agreement imposing sanctions, which include, where appropriate, the possibility of termination of contracts and employment.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Our service providers are required to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information you provide to us.
However, even the best security measures are not foolproof and we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur. We cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of the Personal Information you transmit to or receive from us by Internet or wireless connection, including email, phone, or SMS because we have no way of protecting that information that is out of our control.
You are also responsible for the security of your Personal Information. You should choose a password of sufficient length and complexity when you use our Services, and keep your password confidential. If you think there has been unauthorized access to or use of your account, please contact us immediately at privacy@Aspectu.eu
To preserve the integrity of our Services, we may also retain information submitted by Users for an indefinite length of time, even after the termination of your account or your relationship with us as governed by the Terms of Service. We will not share Personal Information in backups with third parties unless compelled to by law.
- Requests to Access, Edit, or Delete Information
You may edit your account information when logged in to the Services at any time – all you need is your username and password. Aspectu.eu shall, upon request and promptly using commercially reasonable efforts, correct, delete, and/or block Personal Information from further processing and/or use except to the extent required by law. You can request deletion or correction of your Personal Information by contacting Aspectu.eu at privacy@Aspectu.eu
Aspectu.eu complies with the Data Protection Laws by ensuring you have the rights described below when you use our Services. To exercise your rights, please contact us at gdpr@Aspectu.eu so that we may consider your request under applicable law. When we receive an individual rights request via email we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security.
Please be advised that there are limitations to your individual rights. We may limit your individual rights: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy; © to protect our rights and properties; and (d) where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
- Right to withdraw consent. When we collect Personal Information from you on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of Aspectu.eu’s processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
- Right of access and rectification. You have a right to request a copy of your Personal Information that we have on file. We will provide you with a copy without undue delay and free of charge, except where we are permitted by law to charge a fee for providing you with access to your Personal Information. We may limit your access if such access would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. You may also request us to correct or update any of your Personal Information held by us that is inaccurate.
- Right to data portability. If we process your Personal Information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your Personal Information directly to another “controller”, where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to erasure. You may request us to erase any of your Personal Information that:
- is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or
- was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing your Personal Information where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your Personal Information that we processed. In such instances, we will restrict processing during the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Information.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Information and request the restriction of its use instead.
- We no longer need your Personal Information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our processing override your rights.
Restricted Personal Information shall only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if the restriction is lifted.
- Right to object to processing. If we process your Personal Information on the legal basis of consent, contract or legitimate interests, you may object to such processing at any time, as permitted by applicable law. We can continue to process your Personal Information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
- Notification to third-parties processing your Personal Information. If we share your Personal Information with third parties, we will communicate any rectification, erasure or restriction of your Personal Information to each third party that has received your information, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
- Retention. We will try to limit the retention of your Personal Information to the length of time necessary to serve the purpose(s) for which your Personal Information was processed, to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as required or permitted by law. While retention requirements can vary by country, we generally apply the retention periods described below.
- Contact Information. For example, your name, email address and telephone number as used for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you unsubscribe. Once you unsubscribe, we add your contact information to our suppression list indefinitely to ensure we respect your unsubscribe request.
- Interactions and Content. For example, any posts on our blog or website, support tickets, and other content may be kept indefinitely after you close your account for the establishment or defense of legal claims, audit and crime prevention purposes.
- Web Behavior Data. For example, any information collected via technical means such as cookies, webpage counters and other analytics tools are retained for a period of up to one year from expiry of the cookie.
If you have questions about our retention periods, please contact us.
If you have any questions, you may reach our Data Protection Officer at dpo@Aspectu.eu
Resolution of Disputes and Complaint Mechanism
If you believe we have violated your privacy rights, you have a right to lodge a complaint about your data handling practices. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Aspectu.eu commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. If you have any queries related to the processing of your Personal Information under the Privacy Shield framework, we encourage you to contact us directly in the first instance at: privacy@Aspectu.eu or
- Contact Aspectu.eu
Copyright © 2019
Aspectu.eu and the GDPR Legislation
Are you looking for Aspectu.eu’s Data Processing Agreement (DPA)?
Please email gdpr@Aspectu.eu with the name and email address of the member of your organization authorized to sign, and we will send you our standard agreement.
Aspectu.eu and the GDPR
Here at Aspectu.eu, we believe that strong privacy practices are good for both your customers and your business. We are committed to supporting your compliance with applicable data and privacy regulations, and to providing you with relevant, accurate information about Aspectu.eu’s data and privacy practices. To that end, we have provided responses to several common data and privacy questions below.
Please note that this information is not legal advice. We strongly encourage you to discuss compliance questions with a lawyer who is familiar with your business.
On May 25, 2018, the new General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) will be coming into force in the European Union. This legislation affects all companies based in the European Union, as well as any company that does business with customers (including both individuals and corporations) based in the European Union.
We know that those of you who are affected by the GDPR may have questions. While we are not able to answer legal questions regarding how your own organization achieves compliance, we can and will support your compliance efforts by providing information about the data that Aspectu.eu collects, transmits and stores for your organization. To that end, we have prepared a detailed list of FAQs (below) relating to the GDPR and our compliance efforts. You can also refer to our help center; we will be keeping this page up to date as we progress with the compliance process.
As always, if you have any additional questions or would like to chat this through, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or chat.
What is the GDPR?
The (GDPR) is the new European Union (EU) data privacy law that greatly strengthens data privacy protections for individuals located in the EU (“EU residents”). It basically gives EU residents more control over how organizations collect, process, store, and share their personal data online.
The GDPR also imposes new obligations on all organizations that process EU personal data regardless where the organization is located. The GDPR is territorial – meaning the GDPR applies to any organization that processes EU personal data, regardless of where the organization may be located. “Personal data” is a term that the GDPR broadly defines, but in general it can be thought of as any data that can personally identify an individual or make them identifiable.
Does Aspectu.eu support GDPR compliance?
Yes. Aspectu.eu is committed to helping you be GDPR compliant. We have worked hard with our legal and engineering teams to ensure to the extent Aspectu.eu directly collects EU personal data it is in compliance with the GDPR.
We are fully compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
What does the GDPR mean for Aspectu.eu customers?
Aspectu.eu collect informations about the company and its users of the Aspectu.eu service. All data are stored within EU and doesn’t leave the EU. Aspectu.eu is additionally a data processor because we process data from your data subjects on your behalf and on your instructions.
Some other key obligations under the GDPR include:
Notice: Organizations are required to provide notice to data subjects whenever they collect personal data from the data subject. In the notice, organizations must identify the lawful basis for processing the personal data (see Article 6 of the GDPR), among other things. Data controllers must determine which lawful basis applies to their processing.
Individual Rights: The GDPR expands data subjects’ rights to their personal data. Except as limited by applicable law, EU data subjects have the right to access the personal data a company is processing on them; to restrict the processing; to correct incomplete or inaccurate personal data; to have their personal data deleted; and to object to their data being used for certain purposes.
Retention: One of the core principles of the GDPR is “data minimization.” The GDPR requires that EU personal data should not be kept any “no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.” It is the responsibility of the data controller to determine the appropriate time period for which to retain EU personal data and, as applicable, convey those periods to their data processors and/or data subjects.
Does Aspectu.eu have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA)?
Yes. Please email gdpr@Aspectu.eu with the name and email address of the member of your organization authorized to sign our DPA, and we will send you our standard agreement.
If you would like to modify the standard DPA, or if your business requires a custom DPA, you will need to move to an enterprise plan. You can email gdpr@Aspectu.eu for more information.
Does Aspectu.eu have a signed DPA with each sub-processor?
Yes, we have a signed DPA with all of the vendors we use to process personal data.